As the Attractions Industries start to welcome guests back, Rainbow Productions has created its new Adapted Character Engagement (ACE) and Global Experiences programmes in response to the current climate.
Rainbow have extensive experience in providing COVID-Safe character appearances, ensuring that they can be effectively managed with integrity and in line with government guidelines, whilst also enhancing the customers’ experience and providing much sought after away-from-the-home entertainment. Experiencing first-hand cartoon celebrities is a magical experience for families and Rainbow are delighted to continue to create this sense of wonder and happiness.
Creative Marketing Manager, Georgina Huckle comments, “Not only does the ACE programme add to the customer experience, it also ensures that visitors still walk away with that mantel-piece-enhancing memento. Each ACE can be adapted to our client’s venue and available space also ensuring that we are in control of the experience and it complements their existing Health, Safety and Hygiene policies.”
Collaboration is key and Rainbow has already worked with a number of clients to tailor the character appearances, ensuring that one of the three new styles of its ACE works for the individual client and venue. The entertainment factor that the ACE programme can bring to venues which can accommodate the increased footprint have certainly been well received.
Adapted Character Engagements (ACE) and Global Experiences have many benefits and build on previously successful Meet and Greets by introducing unique adjustments.
- Keeping customers comfortable: Queueing systems and zones ensure that all guests are sensibly distanced.
- Increased character appearances: expanding the frequency of daily appearances allows for more guests to enjoy the character appearance.
- Enhanced appearances: Rainbow can deliver enhancements to the usual character appearance by providing activities such as workouts, storytelling and mini shows.
- Hygiene: upon entry to the character zone, and whilst queuing, all guests are offered hand sanitisation supplementing the venue’s own standard operating procedures.
- Easing queuing tension: the queue lines are designed to add to the experience so that the Character and Rainbow Magic-Maker become part of the queuing entertainment.
- Rainbow Magic-Makers: the role of the Road Manager is extended to become a Rainbow Magic-Maker, complementing the activation.
- Global Experiences: featuring 4m & 5m inflatable globes with the character appearing inside and the Rainbow Magic Makers orchestrating the fun and communication.
- Ambience: All ACEs will involve music and enhanced customer engagement to create a positive, friendly and fun ambience.
Rainbow Productions also manufacture bespoke mascot costumes for many of the world’s leading Licensing studios, International Sporting Associations and Tournaments, Brands, Leisure Attractions and Film Producers.
During lockdown they invested in staff training and also acquired new innovative technology – a 3D printer and a RotaCaster. Sales Executive, Chris Stanton explains “Up until now we have predominantly produced lightweight structured foam heads, but the addition of this technology will now give clients the option of lightweight solid resin heads.”
New fabrics are also now available to clients, including a breathable synthetic mesh which is flexible, expandable and quick dry as well as 8-way stretch furs and Lycra’s which can cover curves without any seams. These investments provide Rainbow with a long-term global competitive edge and allows them to remain at the forefront of worldwide costume character manufacture.
Social Media Accounts: